of Insulform Building Blocks
- Fast construction pours to 3m
- Design flexibility
- Maximum structural integrity
- Higher Sound Insulation
- Insulation more than R3 = lower heating costs
- Fire rated 3 hours
- Made from
lightweight durable polystyrene
- Environmentally acceptable
- CFC and HCFC–free (no ozone depletion possible)
- Great Product Range
Advantages of Insulform Building Blocks
- Pre-formed corner block.
- Metal galvanised bridge for superior screw fixing.
Galvanised bridges are moulded in during production to provide higher
strength which in turn allows for better superior consolidation and higher
- Bridge Profile: Hollow section in the patented
profile of the metal bridges provides superior location for the
- Continuous concrete pours up to 3m high.
- Corner blocks available
- Side units available
- Ribs on outside to provide key for plaster systems.
- No block assembly on site (faster construction).
- Energy efficient.
- Continuous concrete centre
- Outside ribs provides key for plaster systems
- Dovetail provides bonding of poly to concrete
- The tongue and groove locking system allows for
Follow these links
for more info on Insulform Polystyrene Building Blocks